There is no greater achievement in the real estate industry than seeing the word ‘sold’ in front of your listings. However, by the time you eventually sell a home, you’re utterly exhausted and drained, but a real estate virtual assistant can change that!
Let’s face it, spending hours on end shuffling through administrative tasks can be more than frustrating when your passion as a realtor is being in the field. You want to meet with clients, take control of property evaluations and ensure you give your clients the property that directly reflects their wants and needs for a lifetime of happy living. But, you can’t do that when you are strapped to your desk ensuring your emails, queries and essential documents are taken care of.
So, what do you do when you need a second pair of expert hands? And, what do your resources allow?
We are the solution! Virtual Assistants Australia provides top-tier remote real estate virtual assistant services, ensuring you have time to attend to new business propositions without exceeding your budget. With us, you can rest assured that your real estate agency will thrive as the number one realtor group in your area; just try it for yourself!
The property industry is a highly competitive marketplace, and an estate agency needs quick feet to beat the competition. However, there are considerable factors that can weigh you down and leave you shuffling towards the ‘for sale’ sign rather than sprinting.
Fortunately, there is a simple solution to the challenges slowing you down: outsourced virtual assisting. But, before hiring the first remote virtual assistant you find, consider these essential skills every real estate VA should have to ensure you get the best for your business:
1. Managing your agency’s social media pages. How much time are you currently spending updating your social media pages? Now, imagine what could happen to your business if you spent that time selling more properties! Social media is a powerful tool to use. Still, it is better managed by a virtual assistant that can conduct research, create and post engaging content, upload high-quality pictures and keep your online audience well-informed.
2. Design, post and maintain property listings. As a passionate realtor, you likely have a variety of sites that you use to post your property listings, but maintaining them can be a time-consuming task. Instead, a real estate virtual assistant can keep your listings updated so you can focus on selling more properties.
3. Scheduling appointments with buyers and sellers. Real estate virtual assistants have an excellent command of the English language and can therefore effortlessly attend to incoming and outgoing phone calls and general inquiries such as open house times and whether or not a particular house is still on the market.
4. Property research. This is easily one of the most value-adding parts of the business but is also one of the most time-consuming. However, a real estate virtual assistant can ensure you always cover sufficient ground and manage the mundane tasks that keep you from making leads and sales.
5. Responding to emails and live chat inquiries. Real estate agencies receive a ton of emails and inquiries every day, so it can be challenging to find the time to respond to them all. Unfortunately, these can pile up quickly, but not with the help of a virtual assistant. With a VA behind your online correspondence efforts, you can rest assured that interested parties have all the information they need.
6. Managing your budget. While some realtors choose to manage their finances themselves, a virtual assistant can keep track of all your expenses, payments, reimbursements, and payroll to ensure everything is balanced and done in a coherent system.
If you want your real estate agency to take the industry by storm, you will need more time to be active in the field. The best way to do this is by hiring a real estate virtual assistant, so get in touch with Virtual Assistants Australia today to schedule an appointment!